Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Update

I know we have not blogged since july so i thought i would. I started 8th grade this year and its been great. But sometimes Jodi comes into the classroom and hugs me and kisses me. it's kind of emmbarresing (even though it sounds sweet). we took our 1st Algerbra test last week and I got a 91%. not bad for the first time. But we had a quiz a couple of days ago and didn't do so well (unless you count a 40% good). Well i got to go. if you haven't yet, check out our home answering machine. Later!!!

3 comments:

julie p said...

Thanks for updating, Taylor! You are such an awesome 8th grader....so bright and sensitive and funny and conscientious and faith-filled! I love watching you grow up....

But could you slow down a little? I don't think your mama is ready for you to grow up yet! Love you, Tay!

jodi said...

i don't think i've actually KISSED you! i've just sat on your lap with my arms around you and said, "i love my tay-tay." and hey, by the way, paige pernell likes it when i do that to her!

i'm gonna remember this post the next time you need MONEY! hahahaha!

evans_girl said...

Jodi u did kiss me remmember, thats when i leaned over in the chair