Friday, August 5, 2011

Sorry for the randomness...

Well, haven't been on here in a while. Let's just say me and mom took a "break" from blogging...actually i think we just kind of completely forgot about it. Does anyone even blog anymore? I think Facebook took over the blogging community. I have decided that i am going to start blogging again. Some of it might be really random things throughout, and some may not. Oh well.

Things have changes since 2008 (has it really been that long?). I got my license, I got my first job (and then quit 4 months later, which im starting to regret, because the extra money was nice). I am almost a senior in high school...wow...where did high school go? I mean, it seems like yesterday i was going to my first band camp and was so scared, and now im going to my last. And honestly, i dont want high school to be over.

I know, i know, i have so much more to experience in college and with the rest of my life. But i am a person who DOES NOT like change AT ALL! In fact I dread change. Personally, its hard. How do i go from a place where i am so comfortable with everything, to a place where i know absolutely no one, i dont know the campus very well, i dont know the town very well. That's a lot to take in. I know, the first night i will be at college, i will call my mom and tell her to come get me. Or maybe be like the episode in Gilmore Girls, where Rory has Lorelie come spend the night with her. Yea, i could do that. But honestly, i am absoltely scared to death!

Well, we do have senior band camp coming up, which in some aspects, i cant wait for, and in others, i dread the day i have to load that bus with all my clothes and my instrument. And there's only 1 reason why...DRAMA!!! Oh if you only knew half the dramatic things in band that happen, well, it would be enough for you to quit. Why does drama always happen? I mean, we havent even come face to face with each other since school let out in May, and we are already have fights with-in the seniors. I mean come on people...GROW UP ALREADY! (i guess this blog has become more of a source of venting then anything else, but hey, whatever).

Here's where the some of the randomness will start. I was reading through some of the old posts that i put, and man, why did i talk like such a little kid? Just reading some of it made me want to shove my head through a window. Agh! Maybe that's why i decided to be and english education major when i go to college, so i can teach kids the CORRECT way to speak and not sound like an idiot (well we are in Pike County, so that may not go very well...) Eh, its worth a shot.

Well...i guess thats all for now.

1 comment:

Jenn Ruggles said...

I still blog. Not very frequently but I do. Hey I know someone you could babysit for to make a little extra cash.
I will be praying for you as you go to college. I was scared to death. At that time I didn't do real well with meeting new people. I was scared. I will pray that God will give you peace and comfort all your fears.