Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday Night Update

Hey everyone. What is up? I am doing fine (and so is mom). We have our 1st softball game in Piketon on Sunday the 24th and I am so nervous. THis is the first time in a LONG time that I will play catcher in an actual game. I love the position but I am afraid we will lose. We don't even have uniforms. So we have to wear a t-shirt that says Waverly Tigers. We got our socks today and they are not the prettiest thing you will ever see in your life. They are plain black. BLACK!!! That is not my favorite color. In fact I hate the color.
We won 2nd place in the Quiz Bowl Tournament on the 20th. Waverly Orange got 1st. I was on Waverly Black. Well, as said in the last blog by my mom..."I really wanted a trophie but than again you can't wear a trophie". Well I got to go. bye for now. :-)

2 comments:

evans_girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
theviolinist said...

so...how was the game? more importantly how did the catcher do?

awesome job on the quiz bowl!!!