Sunday, April 15, 2007

More than a grandfather

Hello everyone. As you may know, my grandfather passed away back in October of 2006. It was very unexpected and took all of us my surprise. Which, falling off of a 3 foot ladder would catch you off guard. I am so proud of my Grandma Sue because she is doing so well. And I will tell you, when I walked in through my grndmas door on Christmas morning I knew somthing was missing. But then I remmembered what my friends had told me "He is still here, you just cannot see him." I completely agree with this statment.
Now when I think of my grandfather, he is not a grandfather to me anymore. Now I realize that he was a best friend that I lost. Somtimes I wish i could go back to the week before he died, just to spend some time with him. I woould give anything to do that. I can now only take comfort in the fact that I will see him again one day in Heaven. Untill than he will just have to keep my seat warm for me.

No comments: